- Azza E. Ismail, Ashraf M. Elmo ustafa, Karima Attia, Ahme d Ali and Sherien Zahran “Correction of Climate Model using Remote Sensing Rainfall Data for Egyptian North Western Coast Zone(NWCZ)” Indian Journal.com Water and Energy International 2022 Vol65/Issue 6 ISSN:0974-4207/4711 pp19-27 Download
- Nicola Montaldo, Andrea Gaspa and Roberto Corona ‘Multiscale Assimilation of Sentinel and Landsat Data for Soil Moisture and Leaf Area Index Predictions Using an Ensemble-Kalman-Filter-Based Assimilation Approach in a Heterogeneous Ecosystem’ Remote Sensing Vol14/Issue 14 10.3390 rs/14143458 Download
- Sara Simona Cipolla and Nicola Montaldo ‘On the Impacts of Historical and Future Climate Changes to the Sustainability of the Main Sardinian Forests‘ Remote Sensing / Vol.14/ Issue 19 10.3390/rs14194893 Download
- Weerapong Unawong, Siriphong Yaemphum, Anuttara Nathalang, Yajun Chen, Jean‑Christophe Domec & Pantana Tor‑ngern “Variations in leaf water status and drought tolerance of dominant tree species growing in multi-aged tropical forests in Thailand” Scientific Reports volume 12, Article number: 6882 (2022) Download
- Tom Taborski, Jean-Christophe Domec, Christophe Chipeaux, Nicolas Devert, Sebastien Lafont,Lisa Wingate, Denis Loustau “Quantifying canopy conductance in a pine forest during drought from combined sap flow and canopy surface temperature measurements” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 323 (2022) 108997 Download
- N. Montaldo, R. Oren, ‘Rhizosphere water content drives hydraulic redistribution: Implications of pore-scale heterogeneity to modeling diurnal transpiration in water-limited ecosystems‘, Agric. For. Meteorol. 312 (2022) 108720 Download.
- Wen Lin, Asko Noormets,John S. King, John Marshall, Madison Akers, Josh Cucinella,Thomas R. Fox, Marshall A. Laviner, Timothy A. Martin, Steve Mcnulty, Cassandra Meek,Lisa Samuelson, Ge Sun, Jason Voge,Rodney E. Will and Jean-Christophe Domec “Spatial variability in tree-ring carbon isotope discrimination in response to local drought across the entire loblolly pine natural range” Tree Physiology, Volume 42, Issue 1, January 2022, Pages 44–58 Download
- Bargaoui, Z., Boussetta, I., Abid, N., and Ezzine, A.: Long-term NDVI series analysis for water management in irrigated areas, IAHS-AISH Scientific Assembly 2022, Montpellier, France, 29 May–3 Jun 2022, IAHS2022-747, 2022. Download
- Gaspa, A. and Montaldo, N.: Multi Scale Assimilation of NDVI and radar data for soil moisture and Leaf Area Index Predictions in an Heterogeneous Mediterranean Ecosystem , IAHS-AISH Scientific Assembly 2022, Montpellier, France, 29 May–3 Jun 2022, IAHS2022-648, 2022. Download
- Cipolla, S. S. and Montaldo, N.: Spatiotemporal evolution of forest cover and of historical climate data: a case study in the Mediterranean basin , IAHS-AISH Scientific Assembly 2022, Montpellier, France, 29 May–3 Jun 2022, IAHS2022-635, 2022. Download
- Abid, N., Bargaoui, Z., and Mannaerts, C. M.: Comparison of Actual Evapotranspiration assessment by satellite-based models (SEBS/ LSA SAF) and hydrological modeling (BBH), IAHS-AISH Scientific Assembly 2022, Montpellier, France, 29 May–3 Jun 2022, IAHS2022-733, 2022. Download
- Gaspa, A., Corona, R., and Montaldo, N.: Multi Scale Assimilation of NDVI and radar data for soil moisture and Leaf Area Index Predictions in an Heterogeneous Mediterranean Ecosystem, EGU General Assembly 2022, Vienna, Austria, 23–27 May 2022, EGU22-10048, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu22-10048, 2022. Download
- Cipolla, S. S. and Montaldo, N.: Spatiotemporal evolution of forest cover and of historical climate data: a case study in the Mediterranean basin, EGU General Assembly 2022, Vienna, Austria, 23–27 May 2022, EGU22-5265, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu22-5265, 2022. Download
- Chessa, C., Corona, R., and Montaldo, N.: Past and Future Climate Change Impacts on the Sustainability of a Wild Olive–based Heterogenous Ecosystem in Sardinia, EGU General Assembly 2022, Vienna, Austria, 23–27 May 2022, EGU22-11233, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu22-11233, 2022. Download
- Amini, M., Djuma, H., Sofokleous, I., Eliades, M., and Bruggeman, A.: Evapotranspiration components of pine (Pinus brutia) trees in a Mediterranean ecosystem, EGU General Assembly 2022, Vienna, Austria, 23–27 May 2022, EGU22-13496, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu22-13496, 2022. Download
- Nicola Montaldo and Cipolla Sara Simona and (2022), ‘SWATCH- Strategies for increasing the WATer use efficiency of semiarid Mediterranean watersheds and agrosilvopastoral systems under climate CHange‘, presented at the 1st MED IAERE-Conference, 23rd April 2022, Cagliari. Download
- O. Bouziane, M. Meddi, J. Reca, ‘Characterization of the Water Holding Capacity of the Soils in the Mitidja Plain (Algeria) As a Basis for the Developement of the Irrigation Water Use’, Taiwan Water Conserv. 69 (2021) 1–34. Download
- J.C. Domec, J.S. King, M.J. Carmichael, A.T. Overby, R. Wortemann, W.K. Smith, G. Miao, A. Noormets, D.M. Johnson, ‘Aquaporins, and not changes in root structure, provide new insights into physiological responses to drought, flooding, and salinity’, J. Exp. Bot. 72 (2021) 4489–4501. Download
- N. Montaldo, R. Corona, M. Curreli, S. Sirigu, L. Piroddi, R. Oren, ‘Rock Water as a Key Resource for Patchy Ecosystems on Shallow Soils: Digging Deep Tree Clumps Subsidize Surrounding Surficial Grass‘, Earth’s Futur. 9 (2021) 1–24. Download
- Joannès Guillemot, Veronica Asensio, Bruno Bordron, Yann Nouvellon, Guerric le Maire, Jean-Pierre Bouillet, Jean-Christophe Domec, Juan Sinforiano Delgado Rojas, Cassio Hamilton Abreu-Junior, Patricia Battie-Laclau, Ivan Cornut, Amandine Germon, José Leonardo De Moraes Gonçalves, Agnès Robin, Jean-Paul Laclau “ Increased hydraulic constraints in Eucalyptus plantations fertilized with potassium” Wiley online Library 2021 Download
- Loris Ouadi, Emilie Bruez, Sylvie Bastien, Amira Yacoub, Cindy Coppin,Lucia Guérin-Dubrana, Florence Fontaine, Jean-Christophe Domec and Patrice Rey “Sap Flow Disruption in Grapevine Is the Early Signal Predicting the Structural, Functional, and Genetic Responses to Esca Disease” Front. Plant Sci., 01 July 2021 Download
- Juan Rodríguez-Gamir, Jianming Xue, Dean F. Meason, Michael Clearwater, Peter W. Clinton and Jean-Christophe Domec ” Interclonal variation, coordination, and trade-offs between hydraulic conductance and gas exchange in Pinus radiata: consequences on plant growth and wood density” Journal of Experimental Botany, Volume 72, Issue 7, 29 March 2021 Download
- David F. Vidal, Laurent Augusto, Mark R. Bakker, Pierre Trichet, Luc Puzos & Jean-Christophe Domec “Understorey-overstorey biotic and nutrient interactions are key factors for Pinus pinaster growth and development under oligotrophic conditions” Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research (online) 26 oct.2021 Download
- Cipolla Sara Simona and Nicola Montaldo (2021), ‘Forest Degradation AssessmentBased on Trend Analysis of MOD44B TreeCover and of Historical Climate Data: A CaseStudy in The Mediterranean Basin’, Abstract [Final paper number, H42A-05] presented at 2021 AGU Fall Meeting, 13-17 Dec.
- Gaspa Andrea, Nicola Montaldo (2021), ‘Multi scale assimilation of grass and tree NDVI data for LAI predicitons in heterogenous ecosystems’, Abstract [Final paper number, H34G-07] presented at 2021 AGU Fall Meeting, 13-17 Dec.
- Abdelhadi Ammari & Mohemed Meddi (2021), ‘La moisson des eau en milieu urbain. Alternative pour palier au manque d’eauCas de l’ENSH Blida’, presented at Conference INFRA 2021 – Ensemble pour une ville durable et résiliente, 29-30 Nov.
- Issam Zaibak, Mohamed Meddi, and Gil Mahe (2021), ‘Utilisation du modèle SWAT dans la détermination du Bilan Hydrologique du Bassin du Chéliff (Cas du barrage GARGAR)’, presented at 4th International Conference of the Great Rivers of Africa, 13-15 Nov.
- Mohamed Meddi, ,Issam Zaibak, and Gil Mahe (2021), ‘Flows Prediction using future scenarios in the Chéliffwatershed, North West Algeria’, presented at 4th International Conference of the Great Rivers of Africa, 13-15 Nov.
- Meddi Hind, Abdelmadjid Boufekane, and Mohamed Meddi (2021), ‘Impact of climate change on groundwater (the Mitidja plain)’, presented at 4th International Conference of the Great Rivers of Africa, 13-15 Nov.
- Cipolla Sara Simona and Nicola Montaldo (2021), ‘Determinants of woody cover in a major island in the Mediterranean basin’, presented at 1st OZCAR TERENO International Conference, Strasbourg, France, 5-7 Oct.
- Cipolla Sara Simona and Nicola Montaldo (2021), ‘Spatiotemporal evolution and impacts of climate change on forest cover in sardinia’, presented at Le Giornate dell’Idrologia 2021, Naples, 29-30 Sept.
- Samir Toumi, Mohamed Meddi, and Gil Mahe (2021), ‘Contribution to the study of low water levels in North-West Algeria using the BFI’, presented at 4th International Conference on the Status and Future of the WORLD’s LARGE RIVERS, 06 Aug.
- Cipolla Sara Simona and Nicola Montaldo (2021), ‘Patterns in woody vegetation cover across forests of a main Mediterranean island in relation to precipitation regime.’, Abstract [Final paper number, EGU21-14964] presented at EGU General Assembly 2021, 19-30-Apr.
- N. Montaldo, M. Curreli, R. Corona, A. Saba, J.D. Albertson, ‘Estimating and modeling the effects of grass growth on surface runoff through a rainfall simulator on field plots’, J. Hydrometeorol. 21 (2020) 1297–1310. Download
- N. Montaldo, M. Curreli, R. Corona, R. Oren, ‘Fixed and variable components of evapotranspiration in a Mediterranean wild-olive – grass landscape mosaic’, Agric. For. Meteorol. 280 (2020) 107769. Download
- Sara Bonetti, Daniel Breitenstein, Simone Fatichi, Jean-Christophe Domec, Dani Or “Persistent decay of fresh xylem hydraulic conductivity varies with pressure gradient and marks plant responses to injury” , Wiley On line Library
- Tom Taborski, Christophe Chipeaux, Sébastien Lafont, Alain Kruszewski, Nicolas Devert, Lisa Wingate, Jean-Christophe Domec, Denis Loustau (2020),’Quantifying and revisiting canopy stomatal conductance above the maritime pine FR-Bil ICOS station’, presented at ICOS Science Conference 2020, 15-17 Sept.
- Curreli, M., Montaldo, N., Corona, R., and Katul, G. G. ‘Fire impact on water and carbon fluxes in a wild olive-based ecosystem’, Abstract [Final paper number, EGU2020-16031] presented at EGU General Assembly 2020, 4-8 May.
- Sirigu, S., Corona, R., Montaldo, N., Oren, R., and Soru, D.(2020), ‘The impact of climate change decrease of winter precipitation on the water use efficiency and sustainability of a Mediterranean forest’, Abstract [Final paper number, EGU2020-6967] presented at EGU General Assembly 2020, 4-8 May.